This place includes links to information from the Government and Hounslow Council, helplines, health advice, advice for education and schools and for children and families, advice for businesses, advice for workers and advice for those stranded abroad.
- NHS: 111
- Mental health helplines
- HMRC helpline
- Covid-19 National Bereavement Helpline: 0800 2600 400
- Age UK Advice Line: 0800 678 1174
- ChildLine: 0800 11 11
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Department for Education helpline: 0370 000 2288
This is just a small number of the helplines available. More helplines can be found here.
- NHS coronavirus overview
- NHS 111 advice service
- Coronavirus and mental wellbeing
- Guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19
- Asthma UK advice
- Diabetes UK advice
- Macmillan Cancer advice
- British Heart Foundation advice
- Advice for unpaid carers
Education and schools
Children and families
- 8 Tips to Help Comfort and Protect Children – to support open discussions with children about coronavirus.
- Coronavirus: A Guide for Children and Young People – this page has been created with our Youth Advisory Board to provide child-friendly information and resources.
- Resources for Teachers – available to help support students’ learning about child rights in a remote learning environment.
- ChildLine advice on coping with coronavirus
- Voucher scheme for schools providing free school meals
- Resources to Support Home Learning – Hounslow Education Partnership
- COVID-19: guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- The Federation of Small Businesses advice