Hounslow Council

The Council wants to assure the residents of the borough that they will work jointly with the local Job Centre, Citizens Advice Bureau and the DWP in these unprecedented times to support our residents.

Currently the Council already provides emergency support for individuals experiencing hardship and will continue to do whatever it can to assist our residents where they experience additional hardship.

You can find out more information here: https://www.hounslow.gov.uk/info/20007/health_and_adult_social_care/2116/financial_support_and_advice_for_those_in_need

Community support

There is a wide range of services provided by Hounslow’s voluntary and community groups to support Hounslow residents, especially the most vulnerable and isolated people in our communities.

Here are some useful websites about the services and the support that is available:

Community Information Guide
This is the directory of voluntary and community groups and organisations providing the whole range of services or activities for people living in the London Borough of Hounslow.

This is an information and advice directory packed with useful information and guidance about local care and community services. This includes adult social care, housing, money management, employment, education, leisure and health and wellbeing.

Family Information Service
This website provides an information and signposting service on all aspects of family life for parents of children and young people aged 0-19. Information on childcare, children’s centres, schools and family support services for your bump, baby, toddler, young child or teenager.

Foodbanks in the borough
Information about getting help from a Foodbank in the borough, where they are located and what is available from each of the Foodbanks. There is also information about the borough’s Clothing Banks

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search